- Domestic Hot & Cold Water Distribution
- 3D Modeling
Space planning is a fundamental element of the interior design process. It starts with an in-depth analysis of how the space will be used. The designer then draws up a plan that defines the zones of the space and the activities that will take place in those zones. The space plan will also define the circulation patterns that show how people will move through the space. The plan is finished by adding details of all the furniture, equipment, and hardware placement.
The master plan for your project goes from macro-zoning to micro-zoning: associated technical plans enable an evaluation of the cost of the fit-out project.
- Macro-zoning: distribution of collective services and spaces
- Micro-zoning: distribution of workstations and office partitioning
A building modeled in 3D is a constructible model that endures across a project’s lifecycle and teams, it also enables the designer to make decisions on design choices. 3D modeling of a design is not only to visualize the building but also to communicate and plan. The client can analyze and interact with the model in 3D and 2D views of a plan, sections, and elevation. A building modeled in 3D offers better solutions for re-modeling and error corrections. 3D models are widely used for marketing and project approvals as well.
Advantages of 3D Modeling Services
- Using the visualization tools, the design can easily be communicated to the non-technical client as well.
- The broad level of details and calculations are possible in the modeling process, which in turn saves time and increases precision.
- Early detection of clashes between various elements, which causes delay in construction/ manufacturing.
Myth Infrastructure is equipped to assist you fully with the following services
- 3D interior modeling
- 3D exterior modeling
- Revit 3D modeling
- Presentation modeling
- 3D landscape modeling
- 3D furniture modeling
- BIM family modeling
- Point cloud modeling
- 2D to 3D conversion